CARS & MRE offer a range of practical workshops that provide hands on advice and guidance on key topics facing the industry
At Business Doctors, we apply our practical business growth services, together with various tools we have in place, to assist with business strategy growth and enable a smooth transition to achieve the best possible financial business results. Practice, dedication and past experiences, have made us experts in our field, have assisted numerous companies across a wide range of sectors to achieve their desired goals and to help formulate a business strategy best suited for your goals and needs.
Coming to CARS & MRE for 2023, get involved in free onsite workshops.
Register for the show to stay up to date with seminar information!
Free Workshop Choices
The Business Growth Roadmap
Planning the route – As with any journey, it makes sense to plan the most efficient route to take. The workshop will guide you through future proofing your business, unlocking the market opportunities that give you the returns you need to sustain and grow, before simplifying these into a clear strategic focus.
Driving Results – Planning is the easy bit: the key is to engage your team and build a leadership team around you that share your values and vision for the future. Your team must be capable of making things happen without you being the only one in the driving seat.
Presented by: Andy Dunkley and Stephen Ennis
Value Builder Seminar
You starter your business for the freedom that comes with running your own company. The freedom to earn what you deserve, and to work for whoever you want, when you want, from wherever you want. The challenge is that for many business owners the dream remains elusive. In fact, you may feel trapped in your business because: you know more than anyone else in your company about your industry; your customers ask to deal with you personally; you are involved in the building or creating of what you sell; and you are your company's best salesperson. The Value Builder Seminar is a sleeves-rolled-up session, dedicated to getting you back on track to gaining the freedom you deserve as a business owner. You'll learn the following;
- How to recognize when you've fallen into the owner's trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out.
- The three attributes of a scalable business model; The eight factors that drive the value of your business.
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business.
- The six forms of sustainable recurring revenue.
- The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need to avoid commoditization and costly price wars.
- The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they will buy again in the future and refer you to others.
Presented by: Andy Dunkley